Outpatient and Inpatient treatment
- Asklepeion Crete is a care unit located in a completely renovated building in the center of the city of Heraklion.
- To ensure high-quality diagnostic and invasive services the clinic is equipped with the latest technologies and state-of-the-art medical instruments as well as the team working with advanced medical techniques. The first-class equipment supports bio-medical applications.
- Each year, the clinic expands / renews its equipment with the latest and indispensable modern medical equipment, knowing that it is the synthesis of human skills and progressive technology that saves lives and solves health problems.
- All public areas are air conditioned and decorated to create a comfortable stay for all. A central heating for colder days is as well a part of the building.
- All patient rooms have WC and are equipped with satellite TV and telephone and with a central oxygen supply on each bed.
- The clinic has a capacity of 60 beds, has 3 operating rooms, 5 beds for intensive care, a septic surgery and a maternity ward. It also has 2 equipped ambulances on a 24-hour basis.
SPECIAL STUDIES AND LABS
- Pregnancy tests
- Triplex heart
- Holter ECG
- Exercise ECG
- Radiologic / radio diagnostic
- Microbiological / biochemical laboratory
- Hemodynamic laboratory
- Eye clinic
- Surgical Department
- Obstetrics / gynecology
- Embryology Laboratory
- Intensive Care
- ASKLEPIEON has a foreign department. Multilingual staff takes care of the well-being of foreign guests and, if necessary, handles communication with foreign insurance companies / insurance carriers. It is important for the clinic to give EACH patient a sense of security.