ANTONIOS PAPADIMITRAKIS – Medical Practitioner and Osteopath
- Antonios Papadimitrakis completed his formation at the State School of Physiotherapy in Willstätt-Eckartsweier, Germany, in 1995 with an overall score – Very Good.
- From 1996 to 2006 he worked as a physiotherapist at the Klinikum Großhadern of the Ludwig Maximilians University of Munich in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation.
- In 2006 – 2007 he worked in his own doctor’s office in Munich. In 2008 he opened his doctor’s office in Heraklion Crete.
- In order to keep up to date with research and therapy, he completes numerous further education courses. He is intensively involved in the methods of acupuncture, orthopedic manipulative therapy and osteopathy.
- Chiropractic – OMT
- Osteopathic techniques
- Traditional Chinese medicine
- Applied Kinesiology (DÄGAK)
‘If someone is looking for health …
first ask if he is ready to avoid the causes of the disease in the future … only then you can help him’
Socrates (469-399 BC)